Tom Elgar, co-founder of blogging platform Passle, delivered some interesting insights from their recent B2B survey:
- 80% of businesses don’t have a blog
- 35% of those with a blog are ‘dead’
- only 13% have an updated blog
- only 18% of B2B companies know what content marketing is.
- but…70% of businesses understand the value of a blog.
- The passle tool creates a slideshare directly from the platform which can incorporate tweets and other social media activity from your campaign.
- If content is central then community works
- if not use content to get found and show competence to help sell.