We’re looking for an exceptional podcast producer and it could be you!
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a talented individual to work at one of UK’s biggest and most respected media and entertainment businesses. Based in London’s Leicester square, Global Media and Entertainment’s portfolio includes brands such as Capital FM, Radio X, Classic FM, Heart, LBC, Smooth, Gold, Popbuzz, We The Unicorns and over 20 festivals including Festival No.6, Field Day and Snowbombing.
This is a new role working within the Podcast team as a podcast producer. Within the team you will be responsible for developing new podcast ideas with top-level talent, shaping the vision and execution of each project. You will write scripts, oversee recording sessions, produce talent and will be able to assemble, edit, mix and master audio for both non-fiction and narrative projects. You could be called on to assist with recording sessions both in-studio and in-the-field and to sound design podcasts with special attention to storytelling and emotional journey.
The ideal candidate will have an understanding and passion for entertainment content around subjects ranging from celebrity news, to feminism, culture, parenting, relationships, comedy and culture.
This is a long-term six month contract with potential for extension beyond. We are looking for someone truly passionate about audio and storytelling. Someone who is familiar with trends in podcasting and digital media, a sense of fun and a willingness to experiment.
Please note that you must be able to work on location in our London offices.
- Good ear for what sounds great for different purposes, especially how dialogue interacts with music.
- Proficient in Pro Tools or Audition
- Ability to visualise ideas – taking an idea from conception through development to final product
- Great script-writing skills and ability to come up with cut-through ideas
- Confidence working with world class talent in and out of the studio environment
- Ability to bring out the very best in the talent you produce
- You’ll have a strong understanding of how to reach and engage a broad audience
- On-location skills – mic-ing interviewees, able to use a boom mic, knowledge of location and studio audio
- Sound design – create worlds with sound effects and judicious use of audio
Please email CV and examples of your work to: email@example.com