- 80% of businesses don’t have a blog
- 35% of those with a blog are ‘dead’
- only 13% have an updated blog
- only 18% of B2B companies know what content marketing is.
- but…70% of businesses understand the value of a blog.
- The passle tool creates a slideshare directly from the platform which can incorporate tweets and other social media activity from your campaign.
- If content is central then community works
- if not use content to get found and show competence to help sell.
Triumph and disaster and back again. Passle and #mystartupstory – trying to solve the business blog problem from Tom Elgar
The following two tabs change content below.Google+
Latest posts by Steven Wilson-Beales (see all)
- WANTED: Freelance SEO Editors - April 7, 2021
- thinking about design thinking - April 2, 2021
- A year in lockdown playing around with synthesizers - March 23, 2021