We have an exciting new project starting on Heart.co.uk which will involve creating amazing, shareable content in a variety of formats. This person will have a strong understanding of what makes great distributed content so probably has experience of being both a Content Editor and Social Media Guru/Overlord. Other details below.
- Education to degree level
- Journalism qualification preferred with, ideally, experience gained with an entertainment/lifestyle publisher
- Experience of curating amazing content – sourcing memes, videos etc and creating highly sharable listicles
- Equally important – experience creating original video, memes etc – you are a true multimedia unicorn!
- A flexible and willing approach to working under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
Please email me your CV and examples of your work.
Latest posts by Steven Wilson-Beales (see all)
- How to inspire content and development teams to go the extra mile for News SEO - September 26, 2021
- Brighton SEO Conference 2021: My talk on helping teams go the extra mile for SEO - September 10, 2021
- WANTED: Freelance SEO Editors - August 11, 2021