The video desk at Global is looking for a self-motivated video editor / journalist from to help pitch, source, clear and edit videoclips for our radio brands, which include, Capital FM, Heart, LBC, Classic FM, Radio X, and Smooth.
The opportunity will see the ideal candidate working alongside the Group Video Editor to source and edit videos made up of news and viral video clips as well as celebrity and entertainment videos.
You will already know the ins-and-outs of Reddit and Twitter advanced search, can dig up gems via the explore tab on Instagram, and will be able to spot a great video before any of our competitors. The ideal candidate will also have experience of verifying original sources, seeking permission for usage and Premiere Pro video editing skills.
- Education to degree level
- 1-2 years’ experience gained with an entertainment, lifestyle or news organisation.
- Experience with sourcing viral video clips and clearing rights.
- A flexible and willing approach to working under pressure and in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience editing in Adobe Premiere.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and covering letter. The position to start early May.
Latest posts by Steven Wilson-Beales (see all)
- An update from the digital wilderness. Also – synthesizers. - October 3, 2022
- How to inspire content and development teams to go the extra mile for News SEO - September 26, 2021
- Brighton SEO Conference 2021: My talk on helping teams go the extra mile for SEO - September 10, 2021